You may now use your OneCard to pay for purchases at Bryn Mawr AND Haverford College dining halls, cafes, bookstores and more.
The method for adding funds to your OneCard has changed, and family and friends can now add money to your account online.
How do I add money to my OneCard?
Follow the GET Funds link from the OneCard website: http://www.brynmawr.edu/onecard
Create an account using an email address and password of your choice. There are a couple of specifics to remember when creating this account:
- When asked for your “ID Number”:
Haverford Faculty/Staff use: 9999xxxxx (example: 999912345)
Haverford Students use: 888xxxxxx (example: 888123456)
Bryn Mawr all use: 00xxxxxxx (example: 000123456)
- When asked for your first and last name, enter them exactly as they’re printed on your OneCard.
- You’ll receive an email from the “CBORD System” with the subject line “GET – Registration Confirmation”. Follow the link in the email to verify your account.
- If you already had money on your OneCard, it has been transferred to the new system and is still available for use.
- Later this summer, this account will sync with your College account and you will be able to log in with the same College username and password you use to log into email, etc. We’ll be in touch again with the date of this change.
- This system is very new to our campuses, and you may notice a few minor changes to its look and feel as we continue to make improvements
- For more information on the new and improved OneCard and other SEADS initiatives, see http://www.brynmawr.edu/onecard and http://www.haverford.edu/seads/.
- Questions? Email email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org